Located on a quiet, tree-lined residential street just a few minutes' walk from downtown Princeton, The Waxwood offers all the convenience of living in the city. Princeton's restaurants and shopping, historic landmarks, and the Princeton University campus with its many cultural venues are just a short stroll away. There is also a communal garden/green space, and free off-street parking is provided.
- One and two-bedroom apartments, some with mezzanine lofts, range from 700 to 1,800 square feet
- Numerous upgrades include granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and wood floors
- Modern design in a preserved historic building, a renovation by J. Robert Hillier, FAIA
- Spacious light-filled modern interiors: most ceilings are 12-ft with historically accurate 8.5-ft windows!
- Washer/dryer in every unit & secured storage lockers
- Dedicated HVAC units in each apartment